Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Ethnic Coin Necklace

Stacie posted a comment to my first post asking if the Ethnic Coin Necklace (pictured far-right) is demonstrated on my new DVD, Ethnic Style Jewelry Workshop, which is currently in production and will soon be available to purchase for $39.95 via FilmBaby.com.
The answer is: YES! This great necklace, plus the Big Etruscan Spiral Pendant made with textured copper tubing bead connectors (not as complicated as it sounds), is accompanied by four original bracelet designs--all very ethnic and cool, I assure you.
You'll learn how to use a drill to twist heavy-gauge wire and make big, bold jump rings (also works for little jump rings), how to use a metal hole punch, how to texture and use copper washers creatively in jewelry, spiraling (lots and lots of that!) and much more. I really do mean MUCH more. Most importantly, you will have a chance to try your hand at creating jewelry with heavy-gauge wire, because I only use 16ga and 14ga throughout the entire workshop.
I'm really proud of this one. If I were to teach all the workshops individually, the lessons would take several days to teach and would cost students hundreds of dollars, so this DVD is without a doubt a terrific value.
I'll let you know when it's available... until then, visit my new Web site for more detailed info: www.wirejewelrydvds.com.

1 comment:

Stacie said...

Yippee!!!!!!!!! I'm doing a happy dance. And so looking forward to adding this one to my collection.