Sunday, May 11, 2008

Tribute to my mother

This is Mother's Day, and I didn't want this special occasion to pass by without acknowledging my mother, Lenore Miller. She has guided and protected and advised me for 47 years. She has loved me and supported me no matter how crazy or far-fetched my wild ideas, and I am so glad and grateful to have had her in my life.
My mother is special to me because I have always felt her love and support, whether I was living nearby or very far away. She never made me feel foolish for wanting a creative life and career in the arts. She shows me by her daily example how to be the best person that I can be. It doesn't get any better than that!
I count myself blessed to have known my mom and to have enjoyed her friendship as an adult. I hope our friendship continues to bloom and grow for many years to come.
Thanks so much, Mom!
I love you forever...
Sharilyn

1 comment:

Dina Cuomo said...

What a lovely tribute!