Thursday, June 26, 2008

Ethnic Style Jewelry DVD ready to order!

I'm so excited to announce that my latest DVD, Ethnic Style Jewelry Workshop, is now ready to order! If you've been waiting patiently for this one and are ready to purchase it today, simply click here.
If you're new to my instructional DVDs, they are all filmed close-up, over my shoulder, so you can see clearly as I demonstrate each step and explain everything carefully to you. My DVDs are all fully interactive with menus and chapters so you can watch various segments over and over again, instead of having to rewind the entire thing.
My previous DVDs include Tribal Treasures Workshop, Rings of Beauty Workshop, and Bohemian Bangles Workshop. I guess you can tell that I just love that ethnic style in jewelry making and design. I also enjoy sharing my tips and techniques for making beautiful, unusual, and durable jewelry pieces that you will be proud to wear or give as gifts.
My latest DVD offers three and a half hours of wire-art jewelry instruction and costs $39.95. If you were to take all of the lessons offered on this one DVD in a live setting, it would take several days and cost hundreds of dollars in workshop fees.
The chapters include the following:
Welcome
Tools, Materials & Resources
Twisted Wire Jump Rings
Double-Spiral Links
Figure-8 Links
Leaf Charms & Linked Bracelets
S-Clasps
Copper Tubing Bead Connectors
Etruscan Spiral Pendants
Foreign Coin Charms and Metal Hole Punching
Riveting with Copper Tacks
Copper Washer Jump Rings
Assembling the Ethnic Coin Necklace
Assembling the Ethnic Charm Bracelet
Assembling the Copper Tubing Necklace with Etruscan Spiral Pendant
Assembling the Back to Egypt Bracelet
Artificially Aging Ethnic-Inspired Jewelry
Polishing Your Finished Jewelry
I know you're going to love this one! For more information on all of my instructional DVDs, please visit www.wirejewelrydvds.com.
Cheers,
Sharilyn

2 comments:

Carole Segal said...

Hi Sharilyn,

I wish you good luck with the new DVD...the retreat looks like you had great fun....I wish I was a fly on the wall, or even better....to be there with you. Carole

LisaSoares said...

Hey Sharilyn-Good luck with your new DVD!

Can you please emil me??? My computer broke down and I'm on my old one so I don't have your email info and I need to tell you something. Thanks, Lisa