Saturday, June 14, 2008

Missing Sparkle & Rosie


Tonight I'm finishing up my packing and will depart early tomorrow morning for Loveland, Colorado, where I'll be participating in a photo shoot for Interweave Press. I'm really excited about this trip and look forward to meeting up with my editor who worked with me before at North Light, Tricia Waddell. We're working together again on my fifth book, this one on mixed-metals wire art jewelry of all types.
If you liked Bead on a Wire, you will love my next book.
My kitties, Sparkle (top) and her daughter, Rosie (in a basket), will be looked after and loved by my friend Joy Woodman, who is staying in my home with them for the week while I'm away. You can't imagine how much I'll miss my girls, but it's only for a few days and I guess I'll survive...
A lot of folks have been emailing me to ask when my new DVD will be available, and I can't give you an exact date yet but I do know that it is now in the manufacturing stage. They will be shipping it out to me by the end of this month. As soon as Ethnic Style Jewelry Workshop is ready to order from filmbaby.com, I promise to let you know! In the meantime, I have a few last-minute things to pack so I'd better get back to it. I hope to blog from Colorado, but I can't promise anything because we'll be so busy every day. I hope you all have a great week.
Cheers,
Sharilyn

No comments: