Saturday, June 21, 2008

Wild Wire Women Retreat coming up

I still have three openings for my next Wild Wire Women Retreat held July 3-8 in Idyllwild, California.
This is a great opportunity to learn wire-art jewelry techniques and bond with other like-minded artists in a beautiful, peaceful mountain environment.
Once everyone arrives on Thursday, we'll have our get-acquainted dinner at Cafe Aroma, one of my favorite restaurants up here on the hill. On Friday after breakfast (included), we'll participate in the 10 Trippy Tricks 1 workshop with a break for lunch (also included). Dinner is on your own in town, but there are many great restaurants to choose from.
Saturday follows a similar itinerary, with 10 Trippy Tricks 2 and a quick workshop on my Funky Chandelier Earrings. On Sunday, we'll participate in the Ethnic Coin Necklace workshop where we will learn some cool cold-connections including riveting, plus twisting wire to make neat jump rings and lots of forging and texturing with our hammers.
The retreat is going to be great fun and a worthwhile investment in your wire-art jewelry education. The cost is $625 for the weekend and includes three full days of workshop, four nights lodging in my private home situated on the national forest, one welcome dinner, four breakfasts and three lunches. It does not include the cost of materials or your transportation to/from Idyllwild.
If you're interested, I have three openings and I welcome you to join us. For information, please email sharilynmiller@mac.com.

2 comments:

Carole Segal said...

Hi Sharilyn, One of these days I will arrive at your front door to take your workshop. I just know it's a great experience. Carole

necklace said...

I like your site!! I invite you to take a tour on my jewelry website, and if should more information is required. http://jewelryblogsphere.blogspot.com