Thursday, July 24, 2008

Our Wire Jewelry Retreat Begins!

Pictured from left are Mary, Debra, Sandi, Gayle, and Rita: participants in my current Wild Wire Women retreat held this weekend at my mountain home in Idyllwild, California.
Friends Sandi and Gayle arrived from Illinois on Tuesday and spent an extra two days here shopping in Idyllwild and meeting interesting artists in the local galleries. Mary, Debra and Rita joined us this afternoon after driving from the Phoenix, Arizona area.
We had fun tonight getting to know each other a little bit better during our dinner at Cafe Aroma. We then returned to my home and shared jokes and talked until we were too tired for more.
Tomorrow morning we'll begin the retreat with our first workshop: 10 Trippy Tricks 1. I'm looking forward to teaching fun wire-art jewelry techniques to these gals. They're a terrific group and good sports, too. I cannot even imagine how tired the Arizona gals must be from their long drive up here, but I'm sure glad they made it.
I'll keep you posted on developments.
Cheers,
Sharilyn

2 comments:

jenifer said...

Wow... you are a jewelry designer. Will love to wear your designed jewelry.

Blogger said...

+$3,624 PROFIT last week...

Subscribe For 5 Star verified winning picks on NFL, NBA, MLB and NHL + Anti-Vegas Smart Money Signals!!!