Thursday, September 4, 2008

Crazy Girls' Night Out

So what are these girls up to? It's just a crazy girls' night out before our Wild Wire Women retreat begins tomorrow. Why are they hiding???
Pictured from left: Bonnie, Jane, Brenda and Barbra (the brave one with the pretty smile)
I found out that one of my workshop participants, Bonnie Mincu, is a very talented oil painter. Check out her Web site by clicking here!
Tomorrow after breakfast we'll explore the world of wire-art jewelry through my 10 Trippy Tricks 2 workshop, learning lots of great ways to wrap beads and make links and charms.
On Saturday, we jump right into the fun stuff: the Ethnic Coin Necklace workshop, as featured on my latest DVD, Ethnic Style Jewelry Workshop with Sharilyn Miller.
We'll finish our weekend on Sunday with more fun workshops and I hope to get in a photography session, too. We'll also have time to use liver of sulfur and polish our jewelry in a tumbler—something every wire artist should know how to do.
It's too much fun for one weekend, and it all begins tomorrow. I look forward to blogging about our adventures over the next few days. Stay tuned!
Cheers,
Sharilyn

No comments: