Monday, September 15, 2008

I've been framed!

Who are these ladies, looking at my necklace?
OK, I admit it, this photo is a fake! Sadly, you won't find any of my art jewelry featured in your nearest museum of modern art... At least not today.
While Web surfing around this evening into the late hours (I love visiting other artists' blogs and Web sites), I found a cool site called Dumpr. It allows you to choose a template or "effect," such as the one I chose ("your photos in art museums!") and upload one of your photos to it. Push a button and, presto, your photo is transformed into this layout that at first glance really could be taken for the real thing.
I thought it was fun. Thanks to fabulous artist Di Overton at designersblock.blogspot.com for sharing such a terrific Web toy!
Cheers,
Sharilyn

No comments: