Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Wild Wire Women Retreat begins tomorrow!

It's the night before my next Wild Wild Women retreat begins in my mountain home in Idyllwild, California, and Rosie is getting ready to receive our guests. Now that I've cleaned house from top to bottom, she's made herself very much at home on one of the guest beds. Naughty of her, but she loves napping on the guest beds!
Tomorrow afternoon, four guests will arrive and we'll spend the evening getting acquainted over dinner and wine at my favorite restaurant on "the hill": Cafe Aroma. On Friday we'll take our first workshop together, 10 Trippy Tricks, followed by the Ethnic Coin Necklace on Saturday. On Sunday, I'm teaching an earrings workshop plus Bangle Bracelets and the Spider Weave Pendant. An ambitious itinerary, to be sure, but I'm very excited about the upcoming weekend.
If you would like to participate in a retreat this year, I have two more coming up: October 30-November 3 (two openings) and December 11-15 (four openings). For more detailed information, click here.
To reach me with questions, email sharilynmiller@mac.com.
I'm going to do my best to blog about our progress over the weekend. Check back often for updates!
Cheers,
Sharilyn

No comments: