Friday, November 7, 2008

New Wild Wire Women mini retreats!

I'm pleased to announce that I am now offering a NEW series of workshop "mini retreats" in my home studio in Idyllwild, California!
Many of my readers have attended my weekend "Wild Wire Women" retreats that take place from Thursday evening through Monday morning, and my 2008 season is now sold-out. I have 16 more of these retreats scheduled for 2009, but due to popular demand I am also offering day-long workshops that will appeal to those of you residing in the Idyllwild/Palm Springs/Hemet area of southern California.
The workshop fee is $95, and includes morning coffee, salad-bar lunch, beverages and snacks, use of my studio tools as needed, a full day of instruction, and workshop handouts. The fee does not include transportation to/from my studio or dinner. Students are required to bring the appropriate wire and beads; detailed supply lists are provided on my Web site: www.sharilynmiller.com.
Workshop Schedule:
December 6: repeat of Faux Metals Necklace Workshop
December 20: repeat of Love Knot Necklace Workshop
These mini retreats are restricted to SIX participants, and I believe spaces will sell out quickly. If you are interested in registering, please contact me soon: sharilynmiller@mac.com.
Cheers,
Sharilyn

No comments: