Sunday, November 16, 2008

Swans on Lake Como

I just uploaded this silly video to youtube and thought I'd share it here as well.
When I traveled through Europe last month I took along a small video camera called FlipVideo. It's the coolest gadget; for about $100 you get a cellphone-size digital video recorder that will take up to an hour of footage. It operates on a simple battery. When you want to download your video(s) to a computer, you hit a button and a connector springs out which you then insert into the computer. It couldn't be easier.
While spending the week in Varenna on Lake Como, I especially enjoyed people-watching. It seemed that everybody was enjoying the ducks and swans on the lake. I thought it was pretty funny because the swans would bob underwater for food, kicking their big black feet behind them for balance as they searched the lake bottom for snacks.
Since it looked so comical, I captured it on my FlipVideo and just recently uploaded it to youtube.
Enjoy!
Sharilyn

No comments: