Thursday, December 25, 2008

Happy Christmas, everyone!

Good morning, and a happy Christmas to everyone!
I wish all of my students, friends and family a blessed Christmas and a new year full of adventure. There is so much talk right now about our poor economy and all of our financial investments in the stock market being in disarray. My strategy during tough times is pretty much the same as in easier times:
1. Trust God. No. Matter. What.
2. Continue giving, and look for ways to give more, not less. As bad as things might be for me, there always is someone out there who has it worse and needs my help.
3. Commit to personal growth and creativity by taking workshops, reading good books, trying new art forms and techniques, and making new art—my own art, not reproductions of others' art!
4. Be grateful for all the good things in my life: family, true friends, great opportunities, the gift of creativity, life itself; and, especially, my best friend, Jesus.
Happy Christmas, everyone!
Cheers,
Sharilyn

No comments: