Saturday, December 27, 2008

Mom's Christmas Necklace

Now that Christmas is behind us, I can share the necklace I made for my mom's gift this year. (Mom reads my blog, so I had to wait until now.)
This is a modified Tribal Treasures necklace, made with some rather expensive Venetian beads, ocean jasper, Thai silver charms, and some spotty green beads that I don't have a name for. The silver toggle was purchased, but the chain is handmade (from easy-links featured in Bead on a Wire).
I teach this class often; your next opportunity to learn how to make your own Tribal Treasures necklace will be on February 21st when I offer this workshop at The Gathering Place Studio in Naperville, Illinois. To sign up, contact Portia Mandel: 630 201-7970.
Hope to see you there!
Cheers,
Sharilyn

1 comment:

Julie van Oosten said...

Hi Sharilyn, Merry Christmas to you and your Mum & Dad. Love the necklace you made your mum it is so lovely. Hope you are well, Julie xxx