Friday, February 20, 2009

Heart-Link Necklace at Monica's Next Week

My next workshop offering is at Monica's Bead & Quilt Creations in Palm Desert, California. The class will be held February 24 from 10 am to 5 pm, and it's going to be a great opportunity to learn how to make uniform links, jump rings, and a unique handmade chain.
To check out the workshop description and a supply list, click here.
Unfortunately my classes scheduled for this weekend at the Bouncing Bead in La Mesa had to be postponed due to low enrollment. It's always a challenge, teaching for a store that is new to me in a new location with customers who aren't yet aware of what I have to offer. But I do believe that by holding the classes later in the year, we'll have more time to promote them and we'll be able to offer them after all.
If you live in the San Diego area and you'd like to attend my workshops at the Bouncing Bead, please be sure to tell your friends so we can get a class together. I'd love to see you all down there!
I'll be offering my Twining Vines, Biker Chick Bangle, and Two Heart Pins workshops the weekend of April 18-19. For information, call:
619 460-2323
Cheers,
Sharilyn

No comments: