Sunday, February 15, 2009

Now Teaching at the Bouncing Bead!

What a cool name for a bead store — the Bouncing Bead!
Located in La Mesa, California (in the San Diego area), this terrific bead store offers a great lineup of beading classes with some top-name beading and metalwork instructors. I'm really honored to have the chance to teach for them, beginning this weekend!
On Saturday (Feb. 21), I'm teaching my Twining Vines technique from 9 am to 12 pm, followed by the Biker Chick Bangles from 1 to 4(ish) or later, depending on how long it takes for everyone to complete their bracelet.
On Sunday (Feb. 22), I'm teaching my Two Big Heart Pins workshop from 9 am to 4 pm. This class includes the beautiful pin featured on the cover of the March 2009 issue of Art Jewelry magazine, plus a double-coil-wrapped variation of the same pin, which I have just recently designed. If you'd like to see a good photo of both pins and a supply list for the class, click here.
You don't want to miss these classes! To register, call the Bouncing Bead:
619 460-2323
Supply lists and more detailed information about each class can be found on the workshop schedule through my Web site: www.sharilynmiller.com
Cheers,
Sharilyn

No comments: