Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A fun workshop...

I really enjoyed teaching my Spiral Link Bracelet workshop last Saturday, but forgot all about blogging about it! I now wish that I'd taken photos of my students and their work, but sometimes when you're having fun you forget to do everything you ought to do...
Anyway, it was a beautiful day up here in Idyllwild (no snow for weeks now), and I made a funky-chunky bracelet during class (pictured above) to complement the new sampler bracelet I had made (pictured below) earlier to inspire my students. When you teach workshops, you really can't have enough jewelry samples! So now I have two more... if my mom doesn't snag one of them.
It's always a bit sad for me when a workshop ends and last Saturday's class was no exception. I enjoy teaching and sharing my home with people, preparing a nice salad-bar lunch, and just visiting while we work. Now that this workshop is over, I look forward to teaching at The Bouncing Bead this coming Saturday, March 14. I'll be offering two half-day workshops, the Twining Vines technique (morning) and Biker Chick Bangles (after lunch).
If you're interested in signing up for either or both workshops, contact The Bouncing Bead right away. Their phone number is 619 460-2323.
If you'd love to make Biker Chick Bangles but can't make it to a live workshop, I offer this design (along with three others) on my terrific instructional DVD, Bohemian Bangles Workshop with Sharilyn Miller. To learn more, click here.
Hope to see some of you in a workshop soon!
Sharilyn

No comments: