Friday, March 20, 2009

One workshop down, two to go!

Good evening, everyone...
I am home rather late tonight after teaching a terrific group of gals over at Monica's Creative Quilt & Bead in Palm Desert. I really enjoyed it, especially having dinner afterward with my friend, Barbara Black. Then, a tiny bit of shopping at Trader Joe's and it was up the hill for me, driving a long mountain road in the dark—but I'm home now, so all is well.
Wendy at Brea Bead Works is hosting me in her store this weekend for a workshop series that some of you might be interested in:
Tomorrow I'm teaching my Fisherman's Catch necklace (pictured above) from 10 am to 5 pm; you can find more information and a supply list for that workshop by clicking here.
On Sunday I'm teaching my brand-new workshop, the Snake Vertebra bracelet (pictured below) from 10 am to 1:30 pm (or thereabouts). You can find more information and a supply list by clicking here.
I hope to see some of you in the workshops!
If you're interested in signing up, there are a few openings. Call the store, and they'll be happy to register you: 714 671-9976
Cheers,
Sharilyn

1 comment:

Heart's Desire Beading Company said...

Love both of these! Unfortunately, I live too far away to come to CA for a class. :( Would you consider doing a written tutorial for some of your classes?

Blessings,
Debra