Saturday, April 11, 2009

Gem Cuff Bracelet Workshop so much fun!

I had fun today teaching my brand-new "bling-bling" workshop, the Gem Cuff Bracelet, at Brea Bead Works. Thanks to Scott and Wendy Remmers for providing such a beautiful workshop space and a terrific source for beautiful beads in their store; check it out the next time you're in Southern California! They're located in the shopping center across from the Brea Mall.
Pictured here you can see the work of some of my students. Everyone did a great job making gorgeous jewelry with lots of bright and shiny "bling" beads (gemstones, chips, glass beads, and pearls) and everyone made something different, with plenty of personality.
Some students used sterling silver wire, and others chose copper instead. In either case, the bracelets look great and I am a very proud teacher.
My next workshop is coming up soon: two wire-woven rings to be held on April 16 at Monica's Quilt & Bead Creations in Palm Desert.
For more info, click here or call the store at 760 772-2400.
I hope to see lots of you there!
Cheers,
Sharilyn

No comments: