Tuesday, May 19, 2009

At the mercy of Sparkle

I just had to share this photo that I took of Sparkle today. She always seems to know when I need my photo cube to take still shots or step-by-step photos for a tutorial I'm posting on my other blog, Wire Jewelry Lessons. She waits, I believe, for just the right moment to take up residence in my cube—after I've carefully arranged the fabrics and other props I intend to use in the shoot.
Sparkle is so pretty, and so sweet-tempered and loving, that I have a hard time getting upset with her no matter what she does. It's almost impossible for me to say "no" to her. Even more difficult to "shoo" her out of her favorite residence.
But eventually I did persuade her to depart, and took some photos of the Wrap-a-Rock pendant demonstrated last week illustrating a couple of ways to suspend the pendant using ball-chain or various types of cording. I hope you enjoy visiting my blogs, and I especially hope that you feel encouraged to be creative with your jewelry.
Send me jpgs of your work, I'd love to see it!
Cheers,
Sharilyn

2 comments:

susanc said...

She's a pretty kitty! What beautiful markings she has.

Ron & Donna said...

A beautiful cat. I am also a jewelry designer (wire wrapped) and own 2 dogs. A lot of time my pets are my inspiration. Animal lovers rock!!!