Monday, May 11, 2009

Update on my new book..

I haven't blogged in a few days because I've been so incredibly busy proofreading the printouts from my new book, Contemporary Copper Jewelry, which releases September 1, 2009.
It's going to be a beautiful book—as you can see from the photo above featuring just a few of the spreads. I think you'll enjoy the projects, especially since they're stepped out in detail with photos and text showing you how to make each one.
Fans of sterling silver or gold-filled wire can make their projects out of their chosen metals, too, but the premise of this text is that with the high price of precious metals, copper (and brass, and dark annealed steel wire) can be a viable alternative. The emphasis is on creativity and good craftsmanship, of course, so no matter what materials you use, the end result is bound to be beautiful.
I'll post more details on the release date of this new book as soon as they become available.
Cheers,
Sharilyn

1 comment:

Carol said...

I'm really looking forward to your new book! If if's half a well done as Bead on a Wire it will be another standard. . .