Thursday, June 18, 2009

New Workshop Series in Texas this October

I have great news for anyone living in the vicinity of Grapevine, Texas: I'll be teaching in the fully equipped, beautiful studio of Wired Up Beads this October 9-11!
I just recently made arrangements with storeowner Patti Bullard, who has scheduled me to teach a series of fun and informative classes in her store this Autumn. Here's the lineup:
Friday, October 9, 10 am to 1 pm: Biker Chick Bangles
Friday, October 9, 2 to 5 pm: Embellished Copper Washer Bracelets (pictured above)
Saturday, October 10, 10 am to 5 pm: Etruscan Spiral Necklace
Sunday, October 11, 10 am to 5 pm: Ethnic Coin Necklace
If you're interested in seeing workshop descriptions and supply lists, click on any of the highlighted words above and it will take you to a page with all the info. I hope to see some of y'all Texans in my workshops! And Patti is offering a terrific discount to anyone who signs up for all three...
For information, contact the store at 817-937-8500.
Or email: patti@wiredupbeads.com
Cheers,
Sharilyn

No comments: