Sunday, August 23, 2009

On my way to Midland, Michigan!

It seems like I've been packing, packing, packing forever... but I'm finally done! I head out to Michigan very early tomorrow morning, and will begin teaching my intensive workshop series at the Bead Weasel on Tuesday.
My Snake Vertebra bracelet (pictured) workshop will be held at the store on Tuesday, and is sold out. There are seats available in some of the remaining classes, however, which will be held in a beautiful conference room at the local Marriott.
On Wednesday, I will teach the Caterpillar Bracelet workshop followed by my Five Rings class. On Thursday, I'll help students make beautiful Heart-Link necklaces, and on Friday we'll make intricate Celtic Knot necklaces (or bracelets).
Saturday is my "wirework 101" intensive: 10 Trippy Tricks. On Sunday, we'll finish with the ever-popular Ethnic Coin necklace.
If you're interested in attending any of these workshops, call the Bead Weasel at:
989-486-1900
Whew! I'm sure I'll need a break by then, so it's fortunate that on Monday I'll have plenty of time to rest while I fly all the way to Nice, France.
I'm spending a few weeks in the Provence region with friends who have asked me to teach a workshop series just for them. Can you imagine how fortunate I feel? I'm so grateful, it's hard to find the words.
I'll try to share my experiences with you through my blog, so stay tuned!
Cheers,
Sharilyn

No comments: