Monday, November 23, 2009

NEW Book Available Now!

I'm so excited to announce today that, at long last, my new book Wire Art Jewelry is available to order!
I just received the "proof copy" today, and it looks great. Full-color glossy paperback cover, black & white interior, 200 pages, 16 projects, 19 chapters on basics, plus resources.
Wire Art Jewelry retails for $24.95. To order, click here.
If you'd like to see full-color photos of all the projects you will learn in this book, click here.
Here's the table of contents:
Introduction
Tools & Materials
Basic Techniques:
Cleaning wire
Jump rings
Cage beads
Spiral headpins
Heart-shaped headpins
Celtic knot links
Rosette jump-ring clusters
French ear hooks
Hook & eye clasp
Twisting fine-gauge wire
Worm beads
Simple (unwrapped) eye-pin-loop bead connectors
Bead dangle with single-wrapped eye-pin loop
Bead connectors with double-wrapped eye-pin loops
Bead dangles with double-wrapped eye-pin loops
Coil-wrapped bead connectors
Freeform knotless netting
Using liver of sulfur & polishing jewelry with a tumbler
Bracelets:
Bird's nest bangles
Cage-bead bracelet
Snake vertebra bracelet
Faux 4-in-1 bracelet
Double-spiral bangle
Celtic knot bracelet
Stacked washer-link bracelet
Earrings:
Gypsy-stick earrings
Angel's earrings
Triangle drop earrings
Squiggle earrings
Snake vertebra earrings
Necklaces:
Thai heart pendant
Grateful heart necklace
Wrap a rock pendant
Dancing man necklace
Resources
If you have any questions about my new book or would just like to comment, please feel free to email me at sharilynmiller@mac.com.
Happy wrapping,
Sharilyn
www.SharilynMiller.com

6 comments:

BoldAmy said...

Congratulations, Sharilyn! I just ordered it, can't wait!!!

Marbella Jewelry Designs said...

That's awesome! I have bead on a wire and can't wait to get this new one. Congrats!

Esther said...

congrats Sharlyn!! i have 2 books from you..bought on amazon France.. this one looks great!! soon.. soon.. !!you are an amazing teacher!!

EmbellishYourself said...

Hi Sharlyn! I am a fan of your work and your books. I was just trying to add your new book to my amazon wishlist and it's not listed there. I clicked on the link from your site and the Creatspace page doesn't work. I just wanted to let you know. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Jenny

Susana said...

Hi Sharilyn,
Just got your new book this morning! I'm going through it and I love it.
Thanks,
Susana Braun

sandyxxx said...

This is such a FANTASTIC approach to the 'purple cow' question. Really brilliant. I love that you asked everybody so in a way, it was constructive feedback. I also love how you have named your cow but I feel that I must add that even if your cow is 'complex' there is also a sense of balance and harmony with your designs that make all the different elements work together.
--------------------------

silver jewelry manufacturers