Saturday, December 12, 2009

100 Art-Jewelry Inspirations

If you're looking for inspiration, here it is!
I just uploaded a brand-new book featuring a portfolio of my wire-art jewelry to www.blurb.com. "100 Art-Jewelry Inspirations" is not one of my typical how-too books; instead, on each glossy page you'll find high-quality images from my handmade jewelry collection with a brief description of each piece.
I've been designing and making original wire-art jewelry since 2001. I decided recently that it was time to present a full-color portfolio of my work in an affordable format. This 80-page book measures 7˝x7˝, is in full color, and printed on premium paper. You'll find 100 (actually, more than 100 because I always like to deliver more than I promise) jewelry pieces professionally photographed with a brief description in a caption beneath each photo.
Necklaces, bracelets & bangles, earrings, and pins—it's all in "100 Art-Jewelry Inspirations," and I think you'll like it!
To see a free preview of the first 15 pages of the book, click here.
Happy wrapping,
Sharilyn