Tuesday, December 22, 2009

New book arrival!

I'm so excited about my brand-new book, 100 Art-Jewelry Inspirations! My first copy just arrived in the mail, and it looks fantastic.
The print quality is very good and my jewelry looks terrific photographed in glossy full color. Each page has at least one photo, and a few have more than one (max of four) smaller photos with a title and brief description. There are no instructions in 100 Art-Jewelry Inspirations; it is a portfolio featuring a selection of original jewelry pieces that I have designed over the years from 2001 to 2009.
If you'd like to see a preview of the first 15 pages, click here.
The book can be ordered in soft cover (pictured) for $24.95 or hard-bound for $39.95. The book measures 7x7 inches and includes 80 full-color pages of high quality paperstock. Although the title is 100 Art-Jewelry Inspirations, there are actually a few more than that! I couldn't resist giving my readers just a little bit more than promised.
I hope you enjoy it!
Sharilyn

2 comments:

Carol said...

I received my copy yesterday. The quality is first rate! The jewelry is WONDERFUL! I can't wait to slowly inspect each glorious photo!

Merry Christmas!
Carol <><

Esther said...

it looks amazing!! soon it will be on sale in amazon France.. Congrats!