Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Weekend with the Wire Masters!

The folks at Interweave Press are sponsoring a wonderful teaching event in Southern California this October 28-31:
Featuring 10 experienced "master" wire artists and teachers, this event is sure to be very popular. If I wasn't teaching all four days myself, I would love to take some of the workshops offered by Connie Fox, Susan Lenart Kazmer, Dallas Lovett, and more.
My own teaching schedule is as follows:
Colorful Tribal Necklace (pictured above)
Thursday 9 am to 4 pm
Mixed-Metals Bracelet
Friday 9 am to 4 pm
Ethnic Coin Necklace
Saturday 9 am to 4 pm
Basket of Eggs Ring
Sunday 9 am to 1 pm
Registration opens April 20, so I urge everyone to take a look at the site, scroll through all the class offerings, and make a list of your first and second choices.
You can book your hotel room anytime; the discounted rate of $142 a night is way below the regular nightly rate of $309 (listed as such on both expedia.com and hotels.com).
You need a group code (click here) to get this special room rate.
I hope to see some of you there!
Happy wrapping,

No comments: