Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Next WWW retreat: Sept. 30-Oct.4

My next Wild Wire Women retreat scheduled for Sept. 30-Oct. 4 has three registered participants so far, which means that we have room for up to three more. Would you like to join us in Idyllwild, California for three days of semi-private instruction in the art of wire jewelry making? If so, email me right away!
On Thursday evening, we'll have a welcome dinner with wine at Cafe Aroma. On Friday, after breakfast we'll begin our first workshop (likely to be 10 Trippy Tricks 1, pictured above). I also provide lunch and snacks throughout the day. That evening we'll learn to use a common kitchen torch to make our own ball-headed headpins, too.
On Saturday, we'll have another full day of workshops and again I provide breakfast and lunch. We'll also use liver of sulfur, polish our jewelry, and learn how the jewelry tumbler works.
Sunday also includes a full day of workshops, breakfast and lunch, and finishes with a jewelry photography lesson! Wow, lots to learn in a very short time, but that's what makes my retreats such a terrific value. The cost for a retreat is $625 and includes three full days of workshop instruction with handouts, 24-hour access to the studio, use of my top-quality studio tools, four nights lodging in my home on the national forest, four breakfasts, three lunches, and your welcome dinner at Cafe Aroma.
The fee does not include transportation to/from Idyllwild, three dinners (Friday-Sunday nights), wire, or beads. But for a limited time, I am also giving each participant a FREE DVD and one of my handmade rings as a keepsake souvenir.
I really hope you can join us, and if you contact me soon you'll have some say in the workshops we participate in over the weekend.
Happy wrapping,
Sharilyn

No comments: