Monday, October 4, 2010

Egg Basket Rings

Now that my Wild Wire Women retreat is over, I'm turning my thoughts toward some new projects. I'm actually thinking about writing another book of wire jewelry designs, and looking forward to spending the remainder of the week in my studio working out some fun projects for you to try.
One of the more popular workshops this past weekend was my Basket of Eggs ring, which I'll be teaching on Oct. 31 at the Weekend with the Wire Masters in Dana Point, California. But did you know that if you can't make it out to California for Halloween weekend, you can still learn how to make this ring PLUS 10 more beautiful projects? They are all found in my latest book, Arty Jewelry.
Arty Jewelry was designed for intermediate wire-jewelry artists who already have the basics down (making jump rings, eye-pin loops, stuff like that), and are seeking creative challenges. The 11 projects include four wire rings, a fun spiral-top fibula pin, my popular Gem-Cuff Bracelet, knotted beaded beads for bracelets, two earring designs, a three-part wire pendant, and one of my favorite new designs, the Squiggly-Wrap Bangle.
If you'd like to see large, full-color photos of all the jewelry designs found in Arty Jewelry, click here.
You can order this book as well as my artist portfolio (100 Art Jewelry Inspirations) by clicking here.
And if you can make it out to Dana Point for the Wire Masters Weekend retreat, I sure look forward to meeting you there!
Happy wrapping,
Sharilyn

2 comments:

tinybeads2004 said...

Hi Sharilyn,
I'd like to ask you a question about the DVD associated with your re-release of Contemporary Copper Jewelry .... can't find an email link for you anywhere on your site.
could you email me at
beads at dwdinc.biz (re-format so it's a proper email id)?
thanks,
Mary A

Eva Maria Keiser said...

Wonderfully creative!