Thursday, November 4, 2010

Even More from Weekend with the Wire Masters...

I found some more pictures from our Weekend with the Wire Masters in Dana Point last weekend, so I thought I'd share them here. This first one shows a group wrestling with a drill, preparing to twist 16ga wire and make lovely jump rings.
Here's the class, hammering away on their coins.
A happy student, proud of her Ethnic Coin Necklace!
On Sunday, we made woven-wire rings that I call Basket of Eggs ring. A student's finished ring is above...
...and my finished class sample is above.
Here's another ring made by a student in class. Love that copper wire, and those red beads!
June's ring is all about understated elegance. I really like the pearls she brought to class.
Until next time... happy wrapping!
Sharilyn

No comments: