Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Wild Wire Women Retreats: 2011 NEW DATES!

I've just added some new dates to the 2011 schedule of Wild Wire Women retreats! Here they are:
January 5-10, 2011
February 10-14, 2011
February 24-28, 2011
March 31-April 4, 2011
April 7-11, 2011
April 14-18, 2011
May 5-9, 2011
May 12-16, 2011
May 26-30, 2011
June 2-6, 2011
Yes, you will find some winter dates (Jan.-March) listed as well as spring and early summer. The weather up here in Idyllwild is unpredictable, so anyone who winters down in this area (Palm Springs, Temecula, Hemet, etc.) is welcome to come on up for a retreat if the weather is fair.
I don't recommend out-of-state students flying in for a retreat until April. In any case, I always recommend purchasing travel insurance; it's cheap, and it can save you a bundle!
The cost for a retreat in 2011 is $725, with a nonrefundable deposit required at the time of registration: $225. Why nonrefundable? This is to keep folks from registering for a retreat and then backing out at the last minute. It's standard practice in the art & craft retreat industry, and again, if you purchase trip-cancellation insurance you should be able to get a refund if you find that you must cancel.
If we have really bad weather up here (not likely after March) or if I myself must cancel the retreat for some unforeseen purpose, I will refund your deposit.
To learn more about the retreats, what's included in your fee (LOTS!) and what you can expect to learn, please visit my retreat blog. Click here.
Any questions? Feel free to email me and I'll do my best to answer them.
I hope to meet you in Idyllwild soon!
Happy wrapping,

No comments: