Thursday, December 9, 2010

New Pin Design

I just had a really fun day in the studio this afternoon after hosting a big women's luncheon at my house...
I was a bit tired out, but somehow felt creative, too, so I sat down at my workshop table and created a brand-new pin design in copper (pictured left) and fine silver. After oxidizing them both and polishing them in the tumbler, I like them quite a lot. 
I look forward to showing my new pins to my mom tomorrow; it's her 78th birthday and we're going out to tea!
Happy wrapping,
Sharilyn

7 comments:

Judy said...

very lovely! I like the free form design. Your Mom will love them!

Sharilyn Miller said...

Thanks, Judy!
I actually made a beautiful new necklace for my mom, which I'll post later today. Stay tuned...
Sharilyn

seogirl said...

Very elegant, Sharilyn!

Margarita said...

It's beautiful!! great job!!

Sharilyn Miller said...

Thank you, everyone!
Sharilyn

Blogger said...

Bullion Exchanges is a well known Precious Metals Seller established in the heart of New York City's Diamond District.

They have a wide inventory of items including but not limited to, bullion that range from the gold & silver to the prestigious platinum and palladium.

They are offering an enormous selection of products appealing to 1st time shoppers and for seasoned investors.

Blogger said...

eToro is the most recommended forex trading platform for newbie and professional traders.