Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Arty Jewelry III on SALE at bn.com & amazon.com!

Just a quick post: Amazon.com has recently reduced the price of Arty Jewelry III from $9.99 to $7.99! This was done without my knowledge—apparently they'll sometimes reduce the prices of eBook downloads at their discretion without notifying the author. I wish they had informed me beforehand because I would have loved to have let all my readers know about it before the sale; but it just happened, and I just happened to find out about it tonight.
So now the download price of $7.99 is good on both barnesandnoble.com and amazon.com... that's a savings of 20 percent. I hope you take advantage of it while the sale is on. I have no idea how long it will last!
To download Arty Jewelry III from Amazon.com, click here.
To get the free kindle app that turns your smart phone, computer, iPad, etc. into a kindle reader, click here.
To download Arty Jewelry III from barnesandnoble.com, click here.
To get the free nook app that turns your smart phone, computer, iPad, etc. into a nook reader, click here.
Happy reading... and wrapping!
Sharilyn

1 comment:

Watercolors by Susan Roper said...

Sharilyn...I downloaded this last night to my Kindle and enjoyed just looking at the pictures as I kept clicking "next page". Thanks for the heads up on the discounted downloads, I know I will enjoy it.

PS...My first project will be that copper washer bracelet on the "cover"...just love those HF washers! I am on my second set now.