Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone!

Here is my wish for everyone to have a lovely Thanksgiving holiday today, with peace and joyful times spent with family and friends. I'm making a list of all the things I'm thankful for this year, and it is a very long list! Although this past year has been tough, I have much to be thankful for.
   1. My parents are in good health, and we see each other regularly and have a great friendship.
   2. I turned 50 this year and I continue to enjoy good health.
   3. My friends... so many true, loyal friends! I love them all so much.
   4. The gift of creativity: what would I do without it? I wouldn't even be myself if I wasn't creative.
   5. My beautiful home in Idyllwild.
The list goes on from there, but those are my top-five. I wish all of you much joy in the coming year, and many happy hours creating beautiful things with your hands.
Happy Thanksgiving,
Sharilyn

No comments: