Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Contemporary Copper Jewelry book & DVD download

 
My recent book, Contemporary Copper Jewelry, is now available as a digital download (eBook) with instructional video for the terrific low price of just $19.95!
I can't imagine how the publisher does it, but it's great good news for anyone who is trying to clear her shelves of books and fill up her computer with downloads instead. That it also includes the instruction from the DVD packaged with the book makes this a really terrific deal.
To read more about it, click here: CCJ eBook with video download
And, as mentioned in my previous post, my newest book Wire Art Jewelry Workshop with DVD is also available as a digital download (eBook) with video download, both for just $19.95.
Amazing.
Here's the link: WAJ eBook with video download
Happy wrapping,
Sharilyn

1 comment:

KayzKreationz said...

I have your Contemporary Copper Jewelry as a regular book and love it. I'm waiting for your Arty Jewelry IV to be an e-book.