Monday, March 19, 2012

Arty Jewelry IV now available for nook!

The latest news is that my brand-NEW eBook, Arty Jewelry IV, is now available to read on nook! And guess what, Barnes & Noble has put it on sale for a limited time. Normally $9.99, Arty Jewelry IV is available for $8.19 (an 18-percent savings) but only on the Barnes & Noble web site. You can access it by clicking here.
To see big, full-color photos of the finished projects and a good description, click here.
If you don't own a nook, you can turn your computer, iPad, smart phone, Android, etc into a nook reader with the FREE software they provide. Just click here.
What about kindle? Yes, Arty Jewelry I, II, III and IV are all available via amazon.com's kindle device. To access Arty Jewelry IV directly, click here. I'm afraid it's not on sale at this site, but in future it may be... this is up to the discretion of amazon.com and I have no control over their pricing, but in the past they have put my other Arty Jewelry titles on sale so who knows?
To download FREE software apps that turn your computer, smart phone, iPad, etc. into a kindle reader, click here.
Pretty soon Arty Jewelry IV will also be available via iBooks, Sony Reader, and other sources. For now, Barnes & Noble and Amazon.com are my only retailers.
Happy reading,
Sharilyn

1 comment:

KayzKreationz said...

I saw last night where it was available on Nook now. I'm getting ready to order it. Thanks.