Wednesday, March 7, 2012

NEW Etsy Shop!

Friends and students who've seen the handmade jewelry and art dolls that I've amassed over the years have strongly urged me to start an etsy.com store, and at long last I have decided to go ahead and try it.
This is a brand-new venture for me, so any comments or suggestions for improvement that you may have would be more than welcome! For one thing, I'd like to have a nicely designed store with a pretty banner, but I don't know how to accomplish this. Any ideas out there?
So far, I have uploaded just one item, a handmade doll named Celia designed for collectors of one-of-a-kind art dolls and jewelry.
She can be displayed as an art piece or worn as a pendant. Celia measures 5 inches long by 1 inch wide with a 2-inch-wide wingspan.
She is offered for sale at $325.
Special features include a vintage doll torso, hand-woven and knotted copper wire, vintage beads, pearls, vintage steel-cut button, and torch enameled headpins and crown.
Happy shopping!
Sharilyn

1 comment:

cindy said...

You can make nice banners for free at: http://www.bannerfans.com/banner_maker.php