Thursday, March 15, 2012

NEW: Wire & Pearl Jewelry eBook from Interweave Press!

I was so excited to see my own heart-shaped ear wires with pearl dangle earrings on the cover of this beautiful brand-new eBook from Interweave Press! It just came out, and you can download it now for $9.95 by clicking here.
You get 10 gorgeous designs for making wire jewelry with pearls, each one stepped out with full-color photos and detailed instructions. These design favorites were "handpicked by the trusted experts at Step by Step Wire Jewelry" magazine, and include chain maille plus wire wrapping and embellishing techniques with beads, crystals and pearls.
10 Wire & Pearl Jewelry Designs looks like a great publication and I like the fact that you can download it instantly onto your computer (PC or Mac). What fun to be part of this new endeavor from my publisher, Interweave Press!
Happy wrapping,
Sharilyn

2 comments:

Patti said...

I saw them too and immediately recognized your design :) I love your unique heart, it's very "you" :0)

Patricia L Johnson Glass Art said...

congrats!! how exciting.