Tuesday, May 1, 2012

10 Winners of 4-DVD Bundle Announced!

I'm very excited to announce the following 10 WINNERS of a four-pack bundle of instructional DVDs! Drum-roll please....and here they are:
Whitney Hansen
Erin Leiserson
Kay Thomerson
Kristine Gonzalvo
Cindi Thomas
Shannon Chomanczuk
Jody Bradshaw
Jennifer Wagner
Ingrid Regen
Theresa Goddard
My congratulations to the winners, and my warmest thanks to everyone who participated in the contest! I was glad to see that so many of you are enjoying my latest eBook, Arty Jewelry IV, and I sincerely appreciate your willingness to write up reviews for me.
I also wanted to mention that I have a wonderful Wild Wire Women retreat coming up on the holiday weekend of May 24-28, with just ONE opening available! We're going to do lots of metal arts including annealing metal, form folding, making big cuffs, etching, torch-fire enameling, and a full day of wirework too!
If this sounds like something you're interested in taking part in, email me right away and I'll send you details!
Happy wrapping,
Sharilyn

1 comment:

KayzKreationz said...

Woohoo! Thanks so much. I'm so excited and anxiously awaiting my DVD's. Sent you my info earlier tonight. Would love to attend one of your seminars one of these days. Will have to save my money for it.