Monday, June 4, 2012

NEW Dates for Wild Wire Women Retreats!

My latest Wild Wire Women retreat was a huge success, and I'm so happy to have finally scheduled the remaining retreat dates for 2012! The picture above shows some of the jewelry recently made by Sharon, one of my talented students. You can see lots more photos and read about my latest retreat by clicking here.
Would you like to learn how to etch metal, fuse silver, wire wrap and coil, some enameling basics, how to fold-form metal into a pin or a pendant or a cuff bracelet, plus how to anneal and pickle metal, and some forging, stamping and texturing techniques? You can do all of this in a weekend of workshops held in my mountain studio in Idyllwild, California!
Your $825 fee includes three full days of semi-private instruction (all-day, intensive workshops plus artificially aging metal in liver of sulfur, polishing techniques, and jewelry photography), four nights accommodation in my home, a welcome dinner, four breakfasts, three lunches, and the following materials: copper wire and sheet metal, and consumables such as gas, enamels, etching mordant and other chemicals, etc. I also provide top-quality studio tools for your use throughout the weekend, so you needn't travel with anything other than some beads, your clothing, and some personal items.
Sound like fun? Guess what, now I'm also including a FREE four-DVD set of my instructional videos with the price of your retreat. That's a $120 retail value!
If you'd like to learn more about my Wild Wire Women retreats, click here.
Any questions? Feel free to email me anytime.
I hope to see you in Idyllwild soon!
Happy wrapping,
Sharilyn

No comments: