Thursday, July 26, 2012

Our Wild Wire Women retreat begins!

Our Wild Wire Women retreat has officially begun with a delicious pasta dinner at my favorite restaurant on the hill, Cafe Aroma. Pictured above you can see one of my students, Jody, from the Southern California area. She drove a long way to get to my home in Idyllwild, and she was quite relieved to arrive in one piece!
And here's a photo of my other two students for the weekend, Jackie (left) and her sister Ronnie, both from Florida. They got up at 2 am to drive to the airport in time to catch a flight to California... and they flew coach! And then they rented a car and drove up the mountain from the Palm Springs airport. I think they deserve an award of some kind... or at least a bottle of wine!
Our first class begins tomorrow: Form-folding metal, followed by the Metallo del Fiore bangle bracelet. Wait till you see what we do this weekend!
Happy wrapping,
Sharilyn

No comments: