Friday, July 20, 2012

THREE openings in July WWW retreat!

I'm hosting another Wild Wire Women retreat next week, July 26-30, in my mountain home in Idyllwild, California. Because I never teach more than six students in a retreat, we have just three openings left!
If you find that you've got some time next week and you're hungering for some creative time in the studio, please email me for information about signing up. We don't have the class itinerary fixed just yet, but I'll be able to update you by early next week with our lineup.
In the meantime, I'm pretty sure that we'll be making some cool Ethnic Coin Necklaces (as pictured above) and some fold forming to make either pendants or cuff bracelets like the ones pictured below.
That leaves us with plenty of time to explore lots of other possibilities, depending on what students want to concentrate on. Wirework, torch and kiln-fired enameling, fold-forming metal, sawing and forging, texturing and punching, riveting, wrapping, etching, weaving and coiling... when it comes to wire and metal, the possibilities are truly endless.
I'm excited about our upcoming retreat next week and I hope that some of you will be able to join us. Your $825 fee includes:
Four nights accommodation
Welcome dinner at Cafe Aroma
Four breakfasts and three lunches, beverages and snacks
Three full days (about 20 hours or more) of expert instruction in very small classes
Use of professional studio tools, access to library of the latest jewelry books and magazines
All the copper wire and sheet metal needed to complete the projects
Miscellaneous materials such as enamels, gas, flux, etc.
All four of my instructional DVDS ($120 retail value)
Instruction on jewelry photography
Sound like fun? Come join us!
I also have three openings in my WWW retreat to be held August 23-27, if you'd like to come up to the mountains then...
email for information
Happy wrapping,
Sharilyn

1 comment:

Blogger said...

BlueHost is definitely the best web-hosting company for any hosting services you require.