Thursday, September 6, 2012

Bead on a Wire: over 80,650 copies sold!

Every six months I receive a royalty check from my publisher, F&W Media, with a statement that lets me know how my two books published with them (Rubber Stamped Jewelry and Bead on a Wire) are doing... well, I was very excited to see a recent jump in sales for Bead on a Wire, which has now sold over 80,650 copies! That's a huge number in sales for a craft book, and I'm really grateful for all of my students and customers who have supported me by purchasing my books, eBooks, and DVDs. Thank you, everybody!
In other news, I have two new signups for a Wild Wire Women retreat scheduled for Sept. 27-Oct. 1, the ideal time to visit Idyllwild, in southern California. We have warm days and cool nights, with plenty of daylight hours to enjoy while we make gorgeous jewelry in the mountains. Since I have two signups for that weekend, I have met my minimum enrollment and we are definitely a "go!"
If you'd like to join us for three intensive days of one-on-one instruction, I have more information on my retreats in general posted at my other blog; click here.
Or if you would like to email me for more info, click here.
I hope to see you sometime soon in Idyllwild. If you can't make it out for a live workshop this year, I have 11 great instructional books to choose from and four very long, detailed instructional DVDs available. Just click on the links for more info.
Happy wrapping,
Sharilyn

1 comment:

Cinnamon Jewellery said...

I'm not surprised Bead On A Wire has sold so well,it's a fantastic book. It got me started with wirework jewellery so a big thank you Sharilyn!