Monday, November 26, 2012

NEW class schedule at Monica's!

I just arranged my winter teaching schedule at Monica's Quilt & Bead Creations in Palm Desert, California, and I can't wait to tell you what's coming up!
On December 8, I'm offering a "Day of Earrings" from 10 am to 4 pm. We'll finish three pair of gorgeous earrings and if time permits, I'll demonstrate another pair. First, we'll tackle Cleopatra's Earrings pictured above (a tutorial on these is found in Arty Jewelry III). Next, we'll make my brand-new Squiggly-Wrap earrings (pictured below):
Finally, we'll make a pair of Winged Things Earrings (a tutorial on these is found in Arty Jewelry IV):
Are these cool or what? And remember, if time permits I'll demonstrate a fourth pair. Depends on how experienced my students are in this class, and how quickly we move things along. In any case, you'll learn lots of techniques including making your own ear wires, making beautiful spirals and wrapped eye-pin loops, hammering and texturing techniques, and lots more.
The class runs from 10 am to 4 pm on Saturday, December 8. I hope to see you there! To register for the class and obtain a supply list, call Monica's at 760-772-2400.
More classes at Monica's are lined up through the early spring of 2013:
January 17, 2013: Ethnic Coin Bracelet 10 am to 4 pm
January 25, 2013: A Day of Earrings 10 am to 4 pm
January 26, 2013: Colorful Tribal Necklace 10 am to 4 pm
February 3, 2013: Green Heart of Envy Necklace 10 am to 4 pm
February 14, 2013: Metallo del Fiore Bracelet 10 am to 4 pm
March 2, 2013: A Day of Earrings 10 am to 4 pm
March 7, 2013: Colorful Tribal Necklace 10 am to 4 pm
March 14, 2013: Ethnic Coin Bracelet 10 am to 4 pm
March 28, 2013: Metallo del Fiore Bracelet 10 am to 4 pm

Hope to see you soon!

No comments: