Wednesday, January 2, 2013

On the Cover of Step by Step Wire Jewelry Magazine: My Cuff Bracelet!!!

I am beyond thrilled to announce that my intricately wire-wrapped cuff bracelet is featured on the cover of the February/March 2013 issue of Step by Step Wire Jewelry magazine!
I first designed and made this bracelet more than a year ago, and several months ago I submitted it to the magazine's editor, Denise Peck. You can't imagine how happy I was to hear that she wanted to feature my design in her publication. Just a few weeks ago she emailed to say that my bracelet had landed a coveted spot on the cover! Wow. All I can say is, THANK YOU Denise! Wow.
I hope you'll pick up a copy of the Feb./March issue for yourself. It's available for pre-order now by clicking here.
Your magazine should arrive by January 22, 2013.
I hope you like it!
I sure had fun making this bracelet using fine-gauge wire, vintage buttons, waxed linen thread, and tiny beads....
Happy wrapping,
Sharilyn

2 comments:

Cynthia@Ornamental Style said...

Congratulations on the published cuff and the cover. It's a great cuff! I think I'm going to have to get that issue.

Matthew Hoffman said...

I'm so happy for you. I'm going to order the magazine later tonight. I sill want to get down to one of your fabulous retreats. you have the most unique fabricaions that I've ever seen. I wish you nothing but the best for 2013.