Monday, February 4, 2013

NEW Painted Porcelain Pendants!

I just painted my final "batch" of small- and large-size high-fire porcelain pendants for Monica's store in Palm Desert, and brought them down yesterday when I was teaching my new Green Heart of Envy necklace workshop (Which went really well! Great students!).
All of my pendants are of white porcelain high-fired to cone 10, or vitrification, which means that they are super-hard, like stoneware. Not likely to chip, crack or break unless you take a sledgehammer to them...
I offer them in two sizes, small and large, and they are very reasonably priced at $10 and $20 each. Available (for now) exclusively at Monica's Quilt & Bead Creations in Palm Desert. We sold a bunch yesterday during the Super Bowl, when Monica had a 20-percent off storewide sale.
So, some of the pendants pictured here may already be sold, but trust me, we have lots left although they're flying out the doors. We decided to extend my trunk sale through the end of February because they're doing so well.
My photography doesn't really do justice to my pendants, I'm afraid! They're much more vibrant and beautiful in person. I met some terrific gals in the store yesterday who were wearing jewelry they've already made with my pendants, and I was very impressed! So much talent gathering in one place every week...
I hope you'll make it to Monica's store soon to take advantage of the opportunity to pick up some pendants. You can always call the store at 760-772-2400.
And I have another workshop scheduled for next week: on Feb. 14, I'm teaching one of my most popular classes, the Metallo del Fiore bangle bracelet. You can make your metal motif out of just about any shape; flowers, hearts, butterflies, geometric shapes, etc. I'll have a sheet of templates to hand out so you don't have to design your own motif if you'd rather use mine. I look forward to meeting you in class!
Happy wrapping,
Sharilyn

1 comment:

city said...

thanks for sharing...