Thursday, August 1, 2013

Zazu Models PURE Knit Shawl

My close friend Susi (who's more like a sister than a friend) sent me a couple of photos of her kitty, Zazu, modeling a PURE knit shawl that Susi purchased last year when she came out to Idyllwild for a visit.
The shawl comes with three large coconut buttons, and they are cute. But once Susi saw my recent post about my mother modeling a new PURE knit shawl that I had purchased for her, adorned with my own handmade ceramic buttons, Susi simply had to have three similar buttons to embellish her turquoise treasure.
Naturally, Susi's beloved Zazu took possession of the new garment. Hand-knit of soft cotton fibers dyed in delicious colors, PURE knit garments are deceptively simple in design. But they drape in so many different ways, you really feel as though you're getting several shawls-wraps-scarves in one.
I was so thrilled to see how Susi's shawl looks with my new buttons! If you want to make a dramatic change to your hand-knit, quilted, or crocheted garments, try adding some fancy buttons. Right now Monica is hosting a trunk show of my handmade buttons in her store, Monica's Quilt & Bead Creations, in Palm Desert:
77780 Country Club Drive, Suite C-D
Palm Desert CA 92211
Phone: 760.772.2400
Happy embellishing,
Sharilyn

1 comment:

Blogger said...

BlueHost is ultimately the best web-hosting provider with plans for any hosting needs.