Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Buttoned Neck Warmers!

I've been busy since I returned from my 12-day cruise through the Sea of Cortez and Puerto Vallarta; just got back on Monday and already making fun gifts for my loved ones. Knitted neck warmers are very practical this time of year, and I love these ones; they're super-soft bulky-weight acrylic.
Best of all, each neck warmer is embellished with one of my handmade ceramic buttons! The scarf pictured above is for my dear friend, Joy Woodman. I made the one pictured below for myself:
It features a cool grungy-style glazed handmade button:
Finally, a neck warmer for my mom:
It's super-comfy and features one of her favorite buttons, a sea-blue spiral:
I'm really excited to announce that another store has just picked up my buttons and is offering them for sale:
1060 South Coast Highway 101
Encinitas CA 92024
Phone: 760.436.9973
If you're not familiar with The Black Sheep, it's a terrific store well worth checking out. They offer gorgeous yarns, beads, and now my buttons! And the classes... well, they're guaranteed to nourish your creative spirit. Check it out here: The Black Sheep
I hope you all stay warm and toasty this winter. In Idyllwild, we're expecting cooler temps this Thursday with snow and freezing rain. Oh, joy!

No comments: