Monday, March 10, 2014

2014 Wild Wire Women Retreat Dates!

On this beautiful day in Idyllwild, I had to share my excitement because I FINALLY have dates for the 2014 Wild Wire Women retreat season. (Pictured above, a view from the studio!)
And without further ado, here they are:
September 11-15
September 25-29
October 9-13
October 23-27
November 6-10
November 13-17
Wild Wire Women retreats are held in my comfortable home and studio located in Idyllwild, California (in the mountains above Palm Desert/Palm Springs). Each retreat is limited to six adult women and is designed for anyone who wants to learn basic-to-intermediate skills in the following areas:
• Wire-art jewelry design and techniques such as making jump rings and eye-pin loops, wire-wrapping techniques, clasps, wire links, bead wraps, coiling, knotless netting, wire weaving, polishing and finishing techniques
• Basic metalsmithing such as sawing and filing metal, riveting, forging, shaping, stamping and texturing, annealing and pickling, designing your own original jewelry pieces
• Basic fold-forming and texturing metal
• Introduction to torch-fired enameling on copper
• Lots of jewelry designs from my web site, books and instructional DVDs provide inspiration for making your own jewelry
If you're interested in joining us this year, please have a look at my blog devoted exclusively to my retreats by clicking here. This blog provides all the information you are likely to need and will probably answer all of your questions about my retreats; nevertheless, if after reading it thoroughly you should require further information, please don't hesitate to contact me via email.
Because my retreats are restricted to six students each and I am only offering six retreats this year, spaces are very limited. I suggest making your reservations as soon as possible!
Happy wrapping,
Sharilyn

No comments: