Friday, May 9, 2014

NEW in the Shop: Handmade Flower Buttons on SALE

As I mentioned in yesterday's post, I've been adding some new handmade ceramic buttons to my etsy store and having a great SALE on these items, which is good for the month of May. Currently I'm offering large-size buttons in sets of three for $18 per set. My buttons sell in the yarn shops for $18 to $20 each, so this is a very good deal!
For clay, I sometimes use white porcelain and sometimes Basaltic black clay, which adds richness to the textures and glazes. For a full description of each set of buttons available, please visit my etsy store.
Since listing several rectangular-shaped buttons yesterday, I've already sold six! So if you're interested, I suggest that you move fast to get the best selection.
Don't you just love these luscious, butter-yellow buttons?
Perfect for embellishing hand-knit clothing, scarves and shawls, felted handbags, woven items, basketry, and mixed-media art, my handmade buttons are all unique and one-of-a-kind. I hope you enjoy incorporating them into your own creations!
"Put a button on it!"
Sharilyn

No comments: